The NGCDD accomplishes its federal mandates through several different avenues. Some activities are carried out “in house” by NGCDD staff while others are accomplished by partnering with other established agencies and organizations to address areas of mutual concern. Additionally, the NGCDD identifies gaps in service delivery and provides community grants to develop and implement projects that address innovative ways to fill those gaps and develop infrastructure for the State. These gaps in service are identified through the development of a Five Year State Plan. Each state is required to review current needs of individuals in their state and the services and supports available to meet those needs in order to determine how their grant funding will be expended.
It is the policy of the NGCDD to enforce Executive Order # 12549 which requires that no contractors or sub-recipients of Federal funding are to be found on the Lists of Parties Excluded from Federal Procurement or Non-procurement Programs. The list of debarred parties can be found at www.usgovxml.com/dataservice.aspx?ds=EPLS.
Notice of Funds Available (NOFA)
We are not accepting applications at this time.
- Applications must be submitted to email@example.com by 5:00 pm July 27th, 2018. Incomplete applications and any documents turned in after the deadline will not accepted.
- There is a 25% match requirement. Match can be in-kind or actual dollars.
- There is an expectation that at least 60% of funds awarded will be drawn down by July 1, 2019.
We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations as defined by ADA Title 2 Regulations for NGCDD sponsored materials.
For further information please refer to the NGCDD 2018 – GRANTS MANUAL
- Sample Financial Reports (PDF)
- Grants awarded follow the Federal Fiscal Year (FFY) dates of October 1 through September 30th.
- Fiscal reporting periods = financial reports and requests for reimbursement (DS-14 to be supplied upon grant approval) are due no later than 15 days following the end of the month the expense is incurred unless prior authorization has been received. Any requests for reimbursement received later than 30 days after the month in which expense is incurred may not be deemed reimbursable.
- Narrative Reporting periods = 1st quarter report for 10/1 through 12/31 due 1/10 2nd quarter report for 1/1 through 3/31 due 4/10, 3rd quarter report for 4/1 through 6/30 due 7/10, 4th quarter report for 7/1 through 9/30 due 10/10. End of year reports are due with the 4th quarter report and include a summary of activities, personal stories/impact statements and satisfaction surveys. Any reports turned in late without prior authorization will be noted in the progress report to the Council.
- Council acknowledgement = all written work product is required to include the NGCDD logo and the following statement: “This publication is supported by the Nevada Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities through grant funds from the Administration on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, Administration for Children and Families CFDA # 93.630. The contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NGCDD or Administration on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.” All other products funded under the grant are required to include the NGCDD logo.
- NOFA Evaluation Scoring Form
- To view our current grants awarded see our Projects and Activities Page
You may include up to 5 pages of relevant support materials, including samples of newspaper articles, etc. We do not need letters of support but letters of commitment are encouraged. In addition, any charts, graphs, statistical information or substantiating documentation of statements listed in the text of the grant should be included in the attachments.